- Video Review of Sleevey Wonders at The Succulent Wife
- Sleevey Wonders with Chinese Dress Outfit Post: Inspired by Shanghai Posters
- SLEEVEY WONDERS AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2012: La Carmina at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference; Melimoda.com Launch Party Sponsor; SW on the Daily Beast!
- Sleevey Wonders in 2012 Grammys Celebrity Gift Baskets!
- Fashion Blogger La Carmina wears Sleevey Wonders in Japan Relief Dance Video
Category Archives: Style Tips
Audrey at The Succulent Wife did a video review of Sleevey Wonders and wrote a wonderful piece about the excitement and anxiety of attending a high school reunion. She plans to wear a sexy sleeveless dress that had been regretfully relegated … Continue reading
My inspiration for this look came from my love for old Chinese advertising art from the 1920s-1940s. Just as in the West during those decades, many talented Shanghai artists made their living painting beautiful calendar girls (called yufenpai) to sell … Continue reading
SLEEVEY WONDERS AT NEW YORK FASHION WEEK 2012: La Carmina at the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference; Melimoda.com Launch Party Sponsor; SW on the Daily Beast!
We at Sleevey Wonders are proud to have been involved with February’s New York Fashion Week! NY Fashion Week is a prestigious fashion industry event where designers unveil their new collections, and people at all levels of the industry network … Continue reading